The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sachin S Pawar has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Sachin S Pawar has the following 22 expertise
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facial Paralysis
- Cleft Lip
- Orbital Fractures
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
- Dermal Fillers
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Cleft Palate
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
Dr. Sachin S Pawar has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sachin S Pawar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Pawar is the best doctor I have had the privilege to meet. He made my sixteen-year-old daughter comfortable immediately, and she had been very nervous about her surgery. She had a septo-rhinoplasty, and it was not an easy surgery - 5 1/2 hours. She has recuperated completely and can now taste and smell things that she never could before! Her nose looks beautiful too.
Dr. Pawar performed a deep laser skin resurfacing on my face to reduce the effects of aging and sun exposure, and I am extremely happy with the results! The surface wrinkles on my cheeks have been erased, the sun spots over my forehead removed and the crepey skin on my eyelids has tightened. The overall appearance of my face is healthy and more youthful! Dr. Pawar is a caring, gentle and skilled physician. He took time to explain the procedure in detail and answer my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Pawar, and the results I got from the procedure he performed exceeded my expectations!
11 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Sachin S Pawar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sachin S Pawar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.