Dr. Sachin Pawar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sachin Pawar?

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Dr. Pawar is the best doctor I have had the privilege to meet. He made my sixteen-year-old daughter comfortable immediately, and she had been very nervous about her surgery. She had a septo-rhinoplasty, and it was not an easy surgery - 5 1/2 hours. She has recuperated completely and can now taste and smell things that she never could before! Her nose looks beautiful too.

Excellent Results with Laser Resurfacing

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Dr. Pawar performed a deep laser skin resurfacing on my face to reduce the effects of aging and sun exposure, and I am extremely happy with the results! The surface wrinkles on my cheeks have been erased, the sun spots over my forehead removed and the crepey skin on my eyelids has tightened. The overall appearance of my face is healthy and more youthful! Dr. Pawar is a caring, gentle and skilled physician. He took time to explain the procedure in detail and answer my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Pawar, and the results I got from the procedure he performed exceeded my expectations!

Posted on April 11th, 2017