Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sachida N Manocha
Dr. Sachida N Manocha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Manocha is affiliated with Ohio State University Hospital East and Marion General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sachida N Manocha has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Sachida N Manocha has the following 4 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Sachida N Manocha has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 34
I have just had the last unprofessional conversation with this office. Will not be going back. During the call, when I stated what I was calling for I received a loud sigh in response, followed by a strong attitude which showed me just how unwilling this person (Sharon) was in assisting me. Thank you for giving me a very good reason to find a different office/physician to help me.
WAIT TIME IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS, DRUG-DEALING IN THE PARKING LOT BTN PATIENTS, FIGHTS BETWEEN DRUG ADDICTS IN THE LOBBY, NONE OF THE OFFICE STAFF IS MEDICALLY TRAINED OR CERTIFIED AND SOME HAVE PUBLIC ARREST RECORDS, UNWILLING TO PRESCRIBE OR ORDER ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES A PRIOR AUTHORIZATION OR DEALINGS WITH INSURANCE COMPANIES IN ANY WAY, BEDSIDE MANNER IS AWFUL, NOTHING HAPPENS QUICKLY IF AT ALL IN THIS OFFICE!! DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE UNLESS YOUR PURPOSE IS DIRTY PROCEDURES USING REUSED "STERILEâ EQUIPMENT
Dr. Manocha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOHIO STATE PAIN MANAGEMENT CENTRALLC, 3400 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH
Dr. Sachida N Manocha is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Columbus, OH.