Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh MD
Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in Enfield, CT and New Britain, CT (and 2 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology and Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh has 5 locations
1000 Asylum Ave Ste 4304
Hartford, CT 06105
1000 Asylum Ave Ste 4304
Hartford, CT 06105
7 Elm St Ste 207
Enfield, CT 06082
Book Online Now
Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Neurophysiology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Kind, caring and very knowledgeable
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh - Posted on February 7th, 2019
When a friend came to me looking for help for a loved one with a condition I had not even heard of, I recommended Dr. K. She takes amazing care of the patient, has been outstandingly kind to the family and her knowledge and expertise are unmatched. Thank goodness there are still docs like this!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh - Posted on January 6th, 2019
Best & Brightest
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh - Posted on August 24th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh - Posted on August 23rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh - Posted on April 27th, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2005
University Of Connecticut
Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh
Dr. Khorasanizadeh completed her residency at the University of Connecticut.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hartford, CT.