Have you seen Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh?

Kind, caring and very knowledgeable

When a friend came to me looking for help for a loved one with a condition I had not even heard of, I recommended Dr. K. She takes amazing care of the patient, has been outstandingly kind to the family and her knowledge and expertise are unmatched. Thank goodness there are still docs like this!

Awful

One of the rudest and most condescending doctors i've met. Oh and if you're on state insurance don't even bother...she already knows our "type".

Best & Brightest

Dr. Khorasani is helping me find out and deal with my health condition. She is a great listener, and sincerely wants to help me. She is very personable and easy to talk with. I would recommend Dr. IKhorasani to anyone lucky enough to book an appointment with her. Thanks, Jim P

Dr. Khorasani treated my elderly mother with such respect, and was very friendly and down to earth. She is very thorough, and attentive.

I am a dentist and I know how important interactions with patients are. She's very good and efficient. Listens to patients problems, gives time. Very knowledgeable. Would recommend her.

Dr. Sadaf Khorasanizadeh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hartford, CT.