2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sadaf Mirhosseini?

Very smart and detail oriented

I went to Dr. Mirhosseini for a 2nd opinion as my daughter was not feeling better. Dr. Mirhosseini seemed patient, listened to my concerns, did a thorough examination and correctly diagnosed my daughter's illness and she felt better within several days. I would highly recommend her.

Horrible doc

Very condescending! Rushes through visit and appeared bothered if things were not don't her way. Doesn't listen and imposes her views on others. Very off-putting to kids.

Changed doctor immediately !

I brought my daughter in for a horrible cough , runnny nose that was leaving her bloody, her fever had thankfully broke. This doctor wouldn’t even give me a note for school to administer cough medicine . She took a swab of my daughters throat and in less than a minute said she was fine . Results take 10 minutes!Told me to send her to school and frowned at me because I said I still would give her medicine . 2 days later they call me and said my daughter has strep throat and I think probably scarlet fever from the looks of her rash. This doctor is substandard to the quality that I have always had at kaiser. I changed my daughters pcp immediately .

She doesn't like answering questions. Her assistant is also rude

Dr. Sadaf Mirhosseini is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.