Dr. Sadaf Najmabadi Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sadaf Najmabadi?

Posted on July 19th, 2016

I had an appt Fri am. Was there 20 minutes as requested even though I had all the paperwork completed prior to my arrival. Then waited 40 minutes pass my appt time to be roomed. The doctor and staff were nice but I wasn't pleased to have to wait so long to be seen. My husband had an appt the following Monday. We were told it was at 1:20 pm. When we arrived they were closed still for lunch. Reopened at 1:15. We were told his appt was at 2:20. My husband works out of town and is only available every other Monday so we did not to reschedule. The woman who apologized was so snippy and insincere "we are humans and do make mistakes" really started making us angry. At 2:20 he wasn't called. At 2:45 he still wasn't called back and the MA hadn't come out to say diddly to us! I asked the receptionist- the doctor only had 3 patients from 1:15 to 2:20. No excuse to be 25 minutes behind especially knowing that he was there an hour early due an office error! We left without being seen. Went to another doctors office in Rocklin and have new appts! Would not recommend this office!

Excellent Attention

Posted on October 15th, 2011

-Always goes the extra mile for me-Does everything to ensure the accuracy of diagnosis-staff is nice and friendly, sometimes you have to wait a bit

Posted on March 14th, 2011

The worst office staff ever! This doctor is unable to care about people and puts very little energy into her work.

Posted on October 1st, 2009

Usually the wait is so bad. After signing in, you wait for 10-15 minutes before they put you in the room. In the room you have to wait for another 30- 45 minutes.My other experience is when I was so sick of coughing, I finally called for an appointment. When I got there, the person i the front told me that there was a mistake in the appointment schedule.The doctor will not be able to see me. I asked why they did not give me a call, the lady said she did.When I asked what number she called, it was not even my number. By that time I was getting upset, because I've waited & made extra trip for the appointment only to be told the MD can't see me.Dr Najmabadi came out and she told me there was a mistake. Between the converstion taking place and the wait, Dr Najmabadi could have just seen me even for 5 minutes rather than wasting it with"there was a mistake"..so I left even sicker to my stomach and eventually change MD.This kind of behavior should not be even in healthcare.People in the front office act like they are the MD's. Very, very disappointed

Posted on April 18th, 2015