Dr. Sadan K Patel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sadan K Patel?

Best Doc!!

Dr. Patel is wonderful. He is my new family Doctor on a referral from one of my other Doctors. Best referral ever, as this Doctor is kind, caring, and welcoming his patients. Very lucky to have him! !

Inhuman.

I only wish I could leave minus 4 stars. Dr. Sadan Patel is, without exaggeration, the single most unconscionably cruel human being I have ever encountered in my travels. I saw him today as a new patient, I have a history of leukemia and seizures which caused memory loss and chronic insomnia and desperately needed a doctor. As he "interviewed me" he repeatedly asked the same questions I'd just answered (e.g. After telling him 3 times that my husband is abusive he asked if I was married. About a minute after I'd explained I was diagnosed with, and treated for AML in Tucson in 2012, he asked when in 2014 was I diagnosed with AML and if I was treated in Scottsdale. After telling him what sleep medication I'd tried he asked me what sleep medications I've tried. I could go on and on but there isn't room enough here. I'd kept a few brief notes of my symptoms in my phone (as the seizures caused severe memory loss and I thought a physician might appreciate not having to wait for my recollections) but he refused to read them. (They take 2 min. 15 sec. to read, I'd timed it to make sure I'd not be inconveniencing him.) He also apparently has zero tolerance for emotions, or tears, or if you dare question him. I grew extremely frustrated with his inattentiveness (and was on my 8th straight day of no sleep) and told him I wouldn't take any more brain altering medication for sleep and he literally began yelling at me and inexplicably informed me I was "untrustworthy" and "the most unkind women he had ever met". At this point I'd begun weeping and was pleading with him for a blood test to at least assure me the leukemia hadn't returned. He refused. I am a ridiculously fun, kind, loving, caring, sympathetic, empathetic, mother, daughter, sister, auntie, mentor, friend and a good and decent human being in general. I've been an ethical vegan for over 25 years and I'm an animal and human rights activist, yet after speaking with me for 5 minutes Dr. Patel deemed me "untrustworthy and unkind" and refused me the most basic of medical care. I feIt as if I'd been trapped inside an old Twilight Zone episode. It was, Surreal. It is now 7 hours later and I am still physically and emotionally shocked and flattened by the experience. I've never been attacked in such a way by Anyone, Ever, let alone by a medical doctor who has taken an oath to help eliminate suffering. It was truly the cruelest, ugliest thing anyone has ever said to me. (The man has a lovely little golden Buddha statue in his waiting room, I know of no one less deserving and it needs to be revoked.)

Doesn't take insurance

I called Dr. Patel's office to make an appointment as he was recommended to me by another doctor. I was told by the receptionist that he doesn't accept insurance unless the deductible has been met. I commented that most people will not have met their deductible at the beginning of the year and asked about co-pays. She said he doesn't accept them unless a deductible has been met and until then it is $200 for each appointment.

Chronic Migrane

I was suffering a "mutant" viral infecction and migranes for 2 weeks I went to the ER with half of my face numb. 18,000 dollars later they dismised me with pain killers stating there was nothing they could do for me. Dr Patel took care of me. It took 5 different meds and 3 weeks to feel 100% . I will definetely recommend him. He doesn't chat much but he is friendly.

Great Doctor

I went to see Dr. Patel for the first time last week and was very impressed by him and his staff. He seemed very caring, spent time talking to me about my issue, and never once did I feel rushed. It was my first appointment with him, but he seems like one of the better doctor's I have been to. Glad I found a good doctor!

Hasnt listened, when he is running behind care is mediocre at best. Keeps you coming in numerous times a month even though the drive is long. And money is tight. Example of not listening : you say I'm not stressed out or have any depression, he doesn't believe it. I've been going for over a year and have become frustrated with him to the point that I'm changing doctors.

mr m.n.b

1st visit took 1& 3/4 hrs gave me a script for blood test that lacked diagnosic codes needed for insurance to pay for test.also unnessary tests.

Dr. Patel is an amazing and caring doctor, everytime I see him he has a smile on his face. There are many qualities that he possesses but a few are compassionate, fantastic bedside manner, takes the time to listen to the patient full before diagnosing the issue at hand.Not only is Dr. Patel great his wife and staff are just as sweet! They are always there to assist you promptly and are very personable and friendly! The whole group is phenomenal!!!