Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sadat Shamim
Dr. Sadat Shamim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Shamim is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, Baylor Specialty Hospital and Baylor Heart And Vascular Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sadat Shamim has 2 locations
6301 Gaston Ave
Dallas, TX 75214
Book Online Now
Dr. Sadat Shamim has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Sadat Shamim has the following 5 expertise
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Memory Disorders
Dr. Sadat Shamim is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Shamim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor University Medical Center
Baylor Specialty Hospital
Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sadat Shamim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.