Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sadeeq K Sadiq has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Sadeeq K Sadiq has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Sadeeq K Sadiq has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sadeeq K Sadiq is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I went to this "doctor" to have my toddler treated for an ear infection. The Dr. was more interested in trying to be impressive me with a physics lesson than caring for my son. Particularly upsetting is he grabbed my son's hand and squeezed it very hard, telling my son to tell him when it hurt. In all the times my son has been treated, no doctor has EVER done that. The "doctor" had already determined that he had an ear infection via the exam. This additional procedure was just arrogant and sadistic. When he was done squeezing my son's hand, my son cradled his hand and pulled it into his body to protect it from the "doctor". This guy's behavior was out of line. Don't take your child to see him.
Dr Sidq had treated my husband a week before so when I needed to be seen urgently I asked to see Dr Sadiq. We waited less than 5 minutes in a clean, quiet waiting room.The recptionist a nurse were both caring and professional..a rare thing these days. Dr Saadiq discussed my problem, asked many questions and arranged for follow up. I am beyond pleased with this find.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSadeeq Khan Sadiq Md, 894 Palm Ave Ste D, Imperial Beach, CA
Dr. Sadeeq K Sadiq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Imperial Beach, CA.