Dr. Sadeq A Quraishi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sadeq A Quraishi?

an incredible doctor

Dr. Quraishi was the anesthesiologist for my girlfriend when she went in to have her baby - she just couldn't stop raving about how amazing he was. A few months later as i was getting closer to my own due date I easily got in contact with him and requested that he be my anesthesiologist. From the first minute that we talked, I felt calm and at ease. I went into the hospital for an induced labor on a Saturday. I was certain that he wasn't going to come in ... but to my surprise, he answered his page and told me he would be right in. From the epidural to my pain control after my baby, Dr. Quraishi was there - I am so grateful to have had him s our anesthesiologist!

Great Anesthesiologist!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Sadeq A Quraishi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.