Dr. Sadhana Bhandari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sadhana Bhandari?

Excellent

Posted on December 8th, 2017

Dr Bhandari has been my primary care dr for 30 plus years. She is caring, professional and persistent in helping you through medical problems. I truly think that without her I would not be here today to write this review. Thank you Dr B. Sharon K

Money more important than patient care

Posted on October 10th, 2015

I had been very happy with this practice from 1973 until last year. Having been a patient of this practice for 40 years, I attempted to make an appointment. I was informed that I was no longer considered a patient and they would "not accept me back." What was my crime? Did I not pay a bill? Had I been late with a payment? Had I been rude? It was none of these reasons. I was told that I had not been there in the last two years so I was automatically dropped. Seriously?!? I had been with that practice my entire life and my family has been there for 50 years, however, they were not making any money from me so I was dropped. Ridiculous! As a result, I visited a local urgent care office and recieved excellent and fast care.

Posted on July 28th, 2009

Dr. Sadhana Bhandari is the best doctor I have ever had. She is intelligent and caring. She focuses on prevention and stays updated on medical research findings and best evidence-based practice.

Posted on October 25th, 2017