Dr. Sadhana Kamath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sadhana Kamath?

Impressive!

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Very knowledgeable. Impressive.

Excellent physician!

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Smart, with very high level of medical skills and knowledge and, most importantly, an open mind. Dr. Kamath spent sufficient time with me, did not rush to the next patient, answered all the questions clearly, and offered helpful suggestions. The office is clean, staff is friendly, and wait times are short. I highly recommend Dr. Kamath.

Dr. Kamath is good but her Receptionist in Ridgecrest is UNPROFESSIONAL.

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Dr. Kamath's receptionist in Ridgecrest is very unprofessional. Courtesy is not present in that Female w/ Black-rimmed eyeglasses, long hair and long painted nails. If i'm not mistaken her name is Angie. She was very discourteous and rude to my Husband just because we present ourselves in Dr. Kamath's Office 8 minutes late. This kind of behavior and attitude towards a patient is unacceptable. She should not be employed in such work environment. She will put a bad name to Dr. Kamath.

Posted on July 26th, 2011

My last appointment which was recent had the usual wait time to see the doctor...over 1 hour! This really annoys me as my time is valuable too! The doctor usually spends 10 min. with me and is nice but the wait time to be seen is unexceptable and on more than 3 occassions her nurse and one front staff member have been exceptionally rude to me. I received a shot by the nurse and she really hurt me like she had no idea what she was doing...she just kept digging the needle in further and further until I couldn't take it anymore! I have never had a shot given to me like this in my life! I have mentioned to the doctor that a couple staff members have been rude and she does nothing about it. I have been with this doctor for awhile but after many bad experiences I have found a new doctor. Doctors need to remember that it is the patients that keep them in business and when complaints are made doctors should act on them or they will lose not only their patients business but compromise their reputation as well.

New Patient

Posted on September 29th, 2008

I am a new patient of Dr. Kamath. I have to say that so far I find her to be very good. She asks questions and seems to listen. She ordered all of my tests promptly and gave me a bone density test right in her office. Her staff also seems to be nice.

Posted on August 27th, 2014