Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sadia Ali has 2 locations
5303 Harry Hines Blvd Ste 400
Dallas, TX 75390
Book Online Now
Dr. Sadia Ali has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sadia Ali has the following 18 expertise
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sadia Ali - Posted on January 15th, 2016
I would never refer anyone to this doctor. I went in with severe abdominal pain 1 month after birth. I knew I has an infection. The doctor refused to give pain meds or antibiotics until a test was done that would take 3 days! I don't think she believed I had anything wrong. It has been 5 days and still haven't heard from her office. I ended up taking antibiotics I already had. After 2 days the pain was gone. If I listened to this quack I would still be in pain today!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sadia Ali - Posted on May 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sadia Ali - Posted on March 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sadia Ali - Posted on January 20th, 2015
Not bad, not great
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sadia Ali - Posted on May 1st, 2014
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Dr. Sadia Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sadia Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.