Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sadia I Qazi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sadia I Qazi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sadia I Qazi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
After I moved, I was looking for a good internist in my area and she came highly recommended. Calling and making an appointment was a breeze. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. They even faxed me the registration form so that I could save time during my visit and patiently gave me directions. Dr Qazi's professionalism and bedside manners were exceptional. She spent time taking my medical history and forming a problem list to accurately diagnose my condition. I was promptly informed of my test results. Unlike some big practice groups, I found that Dr. Qazi was very polite and provided compassionate care.I whole heartedly recommended Dr. Qazi to my family and friends.
21 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Sadia I Qazi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrimecure Pa, 445 White Horse Ave Ste 200, Trenton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sadia I Qazi in this video.
Dr. Sadia I Qazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.