Dr. Sadia Riaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sadia Riaz?

well cared for

you especialy .and all of the staff were so caring I felt like I was a guest. I was treated like royality I forget what I came for dr riaz was so informative may god bless everyone @ monter cancer cente r

Simply an amazing woman!

I have never seen such a caring, extrenely thorough, wonderful dr in my life! She took the time to look at dozens of my prior blood tests, explain everything in detail and did so with patience and care! I have to add that while most people unfortunately may go to a hematologist/ oncologist for serious matters, mine, thankfully was not even serious abd she still treated me as mentioned above. So nice to know that there are Drs that exist with such quality!

Dr. Sadia Riaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.