More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sadoun I Omari
Dr. Sadoun I Omari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookfield, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Omari is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus. Dr. Omari has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sadoun I Omari has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 16
I absolutely love Dr. Omari. He has been caring for my children for eleven years now. I have 5 children, they are 11,9,5, and 7 week old twins. The twins were born 6 weeks early and Dr. Omari was there every day the first week making sure they were doing okay. He even called the nursery in the middle of the night to check on them. I never worried about them after talking with him. Always makes my older children feel comfortable during their check ups. Would not consider taking my kids anywhere else. He has always taken the best care of my children. I can't say enough good things about him. So glad he was recommended to me.
My son was a patient of Dr Omari's for many years. However when my son's school tested him for ADD (his results were very mild attention deficit)Dr Omari strongly suggested my husband and I put him on ridilin.'You are short-changing your son if you don't',he told us. We on the other hand did not want to take those measures with our son. We opted to try a natural supplement first, which we feel is working very well. Months later my son developed an ear infection from swimmers ear. When I took him in to see Dr Omari, he was very unfriendly and rude. Actually he was extremely condescending towards me. He must not have liked the fact that we refused the Ridilin for our son. We will be looking for a new doctor.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Omari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Sadoun I Omari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sadoun I Omari in this video.
Dr. Sadoun I Omari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookfield, WI.