Dr. Sae Hahm Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sae Hahm?

crazy to schedule- then for 5 minutes??

Posted on April 17th, 2014

First- I had to reschedule about 4 times in same day due to a schedule conflict on their end - then ended up scheduled at same exact time as first appointment. He came in, barely looked at me-- never looked at back of legs or anywhere above knee -- told me (despite my pain) that they rarely operate on the veins. Wrote me a script for compression stockings and an ultrasound to check... for what?? my pain is on outside of thighs-- just feel very poo-poohed in my appointment. Oh-- never heard back after the ultrasound either.

Now with mount kisco medical group

Posted on June 5th, 2012

operated on my husband with dr sun. Hardly saw dr sun before or after surgery. Dr. Hahm is very highly recommended for his professionalism and going the extra mile to fix your problems, I.e. Plaque in the arteries and veins. Great interaction with patients and thoroughly explains everything in layman's terms. Highly recommend Dr. Hahm.

Posted on March 7th, 2017