Dr. Sae Joun J Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sae Joun J Park?

An angel sent from God

This is the kindest, most sympathetic Dr. I have ever known. He listens and that's rare these days. Wonderful man!

Very nice doctor!

Doctor Park is a very nice doctor!

Excellent Primary Physician

Dr. Park has been my primary physician for over 35 years. (He even remembered that anniversary when I visited him last December!) He has guided me through everything from a giant brain aneurysm to a torn meniscus disk in my right knee to severe gall bladder infection which required surgery. He is the best diagnostician I have ever known. And he knows exactly who to refer patients to for further treatment. He is kind, knowledgable, patient, and caring. His office staff is equally as efficient and considerate. Dr. Park has treated me, my oldest son, and even my 100 year old grandmother, who adored him. Kudos to Dr. Sae-Joun Park.