Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Saeed Ahmad has the following 1 specialty
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Vascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 2 of 2
Very full of himself... Went to this person for a diagnosis for chest pain and was treated as if I were an uneducated fool who was beneath his contempt. This person decided not to listen to anything I had to say upon entering the room. My wife was with me and, it was clear to us by his attitude, form and demeanor he was having trouble speaking to an individual who was not troubled with alzhiemer's or feeble-minded enough to speak about their own mind and opinions about their own body and health. Obviously a inconsiderate person who is used to getting his own way was my overall assessment.He may have a degree, but he is not a professional.
Dr. Ahmad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Nishtar Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Saeed Ahmad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaeed Ahmad Md, 4525 S Klein Ave Ste 1000, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Saeed Ahmad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.