Dr. Saeed Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saeed Ahmed?

Found my husbands Lung ca. by accident

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Very good Dr. He's Jolly and very concerned about his pts.I,my deceaed husband and step daughter have all been to him.Had A Ct. of abd. done on him and found his cancer.was checking for something else.Just recently diagnoised my step daughter with lupus.She for yrs. had been treated for something else.I have just had test done thru him.Saw him every night that I worked and he is a very caring Dr.Would refer everybody to him if their problem is in his line of doctoring.

Posted on January 19th, 2010

Dr. Ahmed's staff has continually been rude to me, especially the German woman. They NEVER have returned my numerous calls, despite my complaints of illness. Dr. Ahmed actually had the nerve to tell me to "calm down" when I complained to him of his staff. Trust me, I WAS calm! Also, his office always smells of body odor and even the exam rooms smell like feces. It makes me nauseous just to go there...which I won't any more.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

Dr. Ahmed treated my Mother's stomach problems for many years until she passed away in May of 2008. He shows great concern and care for the well-being of his patients. He has a wonderful bedside manner as well.

Posted on May 28th, 2016