Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saeedah Asaf
Dr. Saeedah Asaf, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Nashville, TN . He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Asaf is affiliated with Vanderbilt Children's Hospital, University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill and Univ Of New Mexico Med Schl. He speaks English.
Dr. Saeedah Asaf has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Saeedah Asaf has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Saeedah Asaf has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Saeedah Asaf is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Asaf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Univ Of New Mexico Med Schl
16 Years Experience
Rawalpindi Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Saeedah Asaf Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Saeedah Asaf's office for more information.
1 Childrens Way Little Rock, AR : (501) 364-1100
101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill, NC : (919) 966-7890
3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville, TN : (615) 322-3000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Saeedah Asaf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.