Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Safaa F Al-Haddad
Dr. Safaa F Al-Haddad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Independence, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Haddad is affiliated with Tripoint Medical Center, Uh Cleveland Medical Center and Fairview Hospital. Dr. Al-Haddad has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Safaa F Al-Haddad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Al-Haddad is one of best doctors I've seen at the CCF. He's very nice, listens to any concerns and makes sure to answer any questions thoroughly. I feel like he makes sure to get to the bottom of whatever problem you're having and helps resolve it. He sends test results quickly and I've never waited more than 5 minutes for my appointment. Definitely recommend this doctor to anyone.
Dr. Al-Haddad is the best doctor I have ever had. When I recently went in for a sports medicine appointment and was not happy with the outcome, he went above and beyond to get me a second opinion appointment which was 4 weeks sooner. On the phone I apologized for venting my frustration and he said, "Never apologize for that. Never settle for second best with your health. That's why I'm here." He's funny and down-to-earth. An awesome doctor!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Al-Haddad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1988
Huron Hospital - Cleveland Clinic H
Dr. Safaa F Al-Haddad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIndependence Family Health Center, 5001 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH
Dr. Safaa F Al-Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Independence, OH.