Have you seen Dr. Safdar I Chaudhary?

Outstanding visit and I left there feeling really great!

Great diagnostic ability and was the first psychiatrist that presribed the correct medication for me that helped me. Also I could trust him not to prescribe me something that would get me addicted to any prescription drug. He is warm and compassionate also.

I Can Be Treated Poorly Closer to Home...

I made an appointment w/ the Doctor over the phone. I gave my insurance information at that time. I drove over an hour to get to an office/cathedral in the middle of no where. When I arrived I was rudely pointed to the office staff that then informed me that I would be paying 200 and something dollars for the visit. I said, "Even with my insurance?" "We don't accept your insurance." I was told by a young woman who's very snooty attitude was something like a character form The Hills reality TV show.... that I don't like. I stopped and started to pull out my bank card and said, "Why didn't you inform me on the phone?" I was told that it was my responsibly to check w/ my insurance provider prior the visit to see if they were covered. I never had a problem w/ any other Medical provider prior to this visit, and I was unaware that this was the policy... because no one informed me when I made the appointment. I put my card back in my purse and said, "Never mind then." And I left. See, I have a superiority complex too. I feel no more or less superior than anyone else. And when I am paying over $200 for a Dr. visit, or any service, I expect to feel welcome and not like I am an intruder. And with the grander of the facility, I would have thought upon arrival that I was in for a spa day and not a bad attitude. People go to a medical professional because they need to resolve their issue(s)... not to feel as a burden to others. So even though this Dr. was highly recommended, the building and staff told me I was embarking on an ego trip that may just leave me w/ a persecution complex and that was too expensive for me to chance. There are a lot of rude staff in Dr.'s offices but this one took the cake. So when I read the review other than this, I decided to go ahead and write one of my own. I have my own issues. I'm not paying for theirs-with or without insurance.

Though his office staff is untrained, Dr. Chaudhary is a very capable doctor....except the day I was there he got angry because he was running an hour late and kicked a suicidal person out of his office for asking why (when we were all wondering). I feel sorry because this very sick person now has no one to help them when the doctor was treating them turned his back on them too. I hope they are ok and didn't do anything to hurt themselves. Even though I thought he was a good doctor, I won't be going back there.

Dr. Safdar I Chaudhary is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Export, PA.

Dr. Safdar I Chaudhary Is this you?