Dr. Safiyya S Shabazz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Safiyya S Shabazz?

Excellent

I'm so happy that that Dr. Shabazz is my doctor!!!! She is very patient and kind. The staff is always courteous and pleasant.

Very professional and personable.

I love your work.

Wonderful

I normally hate going to what I call adult doctors because the wait time is to long. I walked into the office and was seen within 5 minutes. This is a plus for me because I am very impatient.My overall experience was great.

Excellent Doctor

I don't really like to go to the doctor, but I'm glad I did. Dr. Shabazz made me feel really comfortable. She is pleasant, knowledgeable, and explained things in a way I can understand. The office is really nice too. It smells good like aromatherapy when you walk in the door. A great thing is that she uses electronic prescribing so my script was already waiting at the pharmacy before I left. That saved me a lot of hassle. The only bad thing is that she insisted that I have bloodwork taken and I don't like needles! Also, it can be hard to find parking because the office is right near Broad & Olney.

Excellent

The best doctor that I have seen in years, I had an appointment a week ago and I have to say that she wanted to find out what was wrong and she was very detailed and concerned. Better than the usual "get you in and out" she is very personable and listens well.Excellent Doctor.