Dr. Safwan Jaradeh Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Safwan Jaradeh?

Posted on September 25th, 2016

Dr. Jaradeh is an outstanding doctor that cares about his accurate communication with his patient. He is concerned that a patient understands whatever diagnosis they have. He is kind and considerate with a disarming sense of humor.

Dr god complex

Posted on August 28th, 2015

This doctor cancelled and rescheduled my appt on two different occasions. He was unable to tell me a difinitive diagnosis after two years positive testing. He was very dismissive of symptoms, citing I had too many. Suggested I try chemotherapy with zero explanation. When I questioned him he became highly irritated and compared himself to god and stating I wouldn't understand. Needless to say I stopped going and within my first 5 minutes of seeing my new neurologist I had a treatment plan that has improved my symptoms by more then 50%. He rushed every appt we had, he didn't coordinate any care ( as he said he would) with others drs at Stanford which led to more confusion and time wasted. He was unfamiliar on how to use the autonomic testing equipment and each appt I had to re explain everything as it was my first visit. Highly un recommended!!!

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Zero follow up after visit. No return call after multiple calls. Ordered expensive and unnecessary tests. Left multiple messages for his nurse and was even told that she was looking at my file and would call me momentarily. Called four times in one day the last time I bothered calling. Weeks later, still no return call. Dr Jaradeh sent the recap from my first visits thanking the referring doctor. He had asked me who the referring doctor was and I told him. He sent the aforementioned recap letter to a physician I'd never heard of which was a privacy violation.I finally got test results by calling medical records. Half of his notes to the mystery letter were totally inaccurate, at least 1/3 of the report. A couple of months later, I get a call from neurology trying to set up another appointment for an expensive test. Just got an expensive bill (over 1k) for one of the tests that had already been done twice beforehand. During my visit he cited a study that was more than ten years old. I will never trust my health to Stanford again, especially Dr Jaradeh.

Posted on October 15th, 2016