Have you seen Safwat A Gassis?

Old man's thoughts on excellence

Not since my childhood have any doctors ever called my home to see how I was doing Dr. Gassis did in fact call me to find out. Since 2010 after triple bypass and an ICD. Ablation was finally recommend. Dr. Gassis instantly put me at ease, he described the procedure in a manner I could understand, and answered all my questions. I could go on praising him but will stop now. Dr. Gassis epitomizes the qualities doctors should have with their patients.

had my 1st appt with dr g. he was very nice and kind and patient. he answered any questions and explained everything about my syyndrome so i could understand what i was experiencing. i do have to have a pacemaker and i feel very comfortable having dr g. do the procedure

Highest recommendation

I can not recommend a physician more highly!! Dr. Gassis did a great job diagnosing my condition and made excellent recommendations as to treatment. He was able to perform an ablation and totally correct my problem. Great bedside manner; very caring physician!!

I would recommend Dr Gassis to anyone anytime. He has the time and patience to listen to you and answer any of your questions.

You can't do better!

Dr. Gassis was friendly, professional, and engaged with and caring about me. Great bedside manner! He was knowledgeable about all phases of my illness and it's various treatment approaches. He answered all of my questions fully and satisfactorily. I felt very confident about the choices I had and my final decision about treatment. My husband (who is a physician) and I felt well served by Dr. Gassis and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Gassis to anyone seeking his specialized professional services.

I recommend Dr. Gassis

Dr. Gassis specializes in a procedure to treat Atrial Fibrillation and is from my research the most experienced and skilled in the area.

Safwat A Gassis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.