Dr. Sagi Kuznits Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sagi Kuznits?

Disappointing appt.

Posted on November 9th, 2017

After waiting 2 hours for my appt., he never apologized and has no bed side manner.

No Baloney Type Dr.

Posted on September 15th, 2017

...and that is fine with me. Dr Kuznits was a 'just the facts' guy who seems very busy and isn't interested in all the back story of your issue. I have no problem with that. He is very Professional.

not happy at all

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Just not a good experience at all. Will not go back. Think twice about him and check other reviews. Arrogant

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Dr. Kuznits was and is a godsend. He is an amazing surgeon. When I found out that I would have nobody to go with me to hospital before my level 3 anterior fusion I was very surprised I wasn't nervous at all. And why? Trust. He is a doctor I would recommend to everyone. No nonsense and knows his stuff. If you find a doctor especially one working on something as delicate as your spine you can TRUST you stay. As it is hard to find this kind of dedication to patients. And I can't say enough about staff. Amazing. And a special shout out to Kate. Always patient with me. I have had to reschedule a few times due to transportation issues. Always veery understanding. Thank you Dr. Kuznits. 100% recommend.

not as good as they say!

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I had a lumbar micceodisectomy and I'm eighteenth days in and I'm ten times worse than I was before. Called him two days straight because I couldn't move without extreme pain and told me to take steroid until I see him which was three days later. Saw him on Friday.he talked to me for two minutes just to order an. Xray n Ctscan n put as spinal stenosis which mine was mild before surgery. Had to go hospital inn Sunday for pain and its now Wednesday and I'm still waiting for him to call me .Monday and Tuesday he had emergency surgery as I was told. I am very upset.i can barely walk sit or lay down and turn without pain This is reficulous

Posted on October 27th, 2013

Dr.Kuznits operated did my second lower back surgery about 7 years ago. And I never had a problem since. He was very attentive, accurate on his diagnosis. He actually made me feel like he really cared. Such a great doctor. Very upfront and honest about everything. I was and am very pleased!

Ultrasound Tech

Posted on June 18th, 2011

I am eternally greatful for the skill and expertise of Dr Kuznit. Most of all I am so thankful that he moved my surgery up to a sooner date. I am no longer in excruciating sciatic pain. I would recommend him highly to my friends and co-workers. His office staff is also top notch!!! Thank You Again So Much

competence and compassion

Posted on December 6th, 2010

probably waited close to 30 minutes to see the doc - not terribly long (nowhere nearly as long as it would have taken to see a downtown neurosurgeonen). Either way, the wait was worth it - he took his time to explain my condition,answer my and my wife's questions. Office staff is very courtious and helpful. Overall experience was great.

No live person, lve message,call bk no lter than 3pm next day

Posted on January 11th, 2010

Called for an appointment, recorded message stated to leave name, number etc and you would receive a call bk by 3pm the next day...Four days later message left on my machine.....NO WAY! Found another Doctor! A Doctor that screens calls?

Posted on November 9th, 2017