Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sagina Hanjrah has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sagina Hanjrah has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Sagina Hanjrah has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sagina Hanjrah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I wasn't happy at all with the process of the appointment at UI Family Medicine. I waited over an hour from when my appointment was originally scheduled. About 30 minutes of the wait was in the patient exam room. The whole Family Medicine office was really disorganized. Dr. Hanjrah was nice, but made no mention or even a simple "sorry" for the long wait. She probably spoke to me for less than a minute. Definitely not a good experience.
Dr. Hanjrah is a great MD, especially for younger women like me (I am 30 years old). She is so real and takes the time to really listen and understand what your concerns are. She has a lot of empathy and eases your concerns as well. I think she is great and I always left her office feeling so much better.
office staff is the rudest i've ever encountered in my life!!!the doctor seems as thought she is pressed for time,speed talking and rushing you out of the office.was not good at diagnosing one of my problems after presenting her with a list of symptoms.(i switched to a new doctor)i had to insist on a test before she ordered it.Not a very compassionate doctor,and the staff is very,very rude.very long wait times in the waiting area also.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Sagina Hanjrah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Village Uic Family Medicine, 722 W Maxwell St Ste 235, Chicago, IL
Dr. Sagina Hanjrah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.