Is Dr. Sahand Rahnama-Moghadam the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sahand Rahnama-Moghadam has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Sahand Rahnama-Moghadam has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Showing 3 of 8
Not a good listener
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sahand Rahnama-Moghadam - Posted on November 2nd, 2017
I asked a couple questions about my diagnosis and received incredibly clipped answers that just left me feeling more confused. I felt like he wanted me to leave as soon as he walked in. The whole appointment was over in about 5 minutes, and none of my concerns were addressed. I'm not sure why he suggested a follow-up appointment, there was nothing done at this one to follow-up on in the future. Maybe I caught him on a bad day, but I would never see Dr. Rahnama again. Appointment was such a waste of my time and money, and I'm feeling more lost than ever about how to deal with my health concerns. Office staff and nurses were incredibly kind, though.
So far, so good!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sahand Rahnama-Moghadam - Posted on May 24th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sahand Rahnama-Moghadam - Posted on January 31st, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
8 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2010
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsINDIANA UNIVERSITY HEALTH, 545 Barnhill Dr, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Sahand Rahnama-Moghadam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.