More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sahib Shammaa
Dr. Sahib Shammaa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hinton, WV, with another office in Hinton, WV. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shammaa is affiliated with Thomas Memorial Hospital, Beckley Arh Hospital and Summers County Arh Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sahib Shammaa has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
There are no reviews for Dr. Sahib Shammaa yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Shammaa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Beckley Arh Hospital
Summers County Arh Hospital
Summers County ARH 07011974 - 04302008
Middlesboro Appalachian Regional Healthc
Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Summers County Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Williamson ARH Hospital
Morgan County ARH
Mcdowell Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
58 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1955
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sahib Shammaa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinton, WV.