Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sai Park
Dr. Sai Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Katonah, NY, with other offices in Croton On Hudson, NY and White Plains, NY (and 8 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Park is affiliated with Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center, Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus and Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Sai Park has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Park is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Wyckoff Heights Hospital
White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Lutheran Medical Center
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Our Lady Of Mercy Medical CenterFlorence D`Urso Pavilion
41 Years Experience
Catholic University Of Korea
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Sai Park accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sai Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katonah, NY.