Dr. Said Elshihabi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Said Elshihabi?

Great experience

I became symptomatic and was rushed to Kennestone; he removed a 2cm Glioblastoma February, 2015 on an emergency basis. My Oncologist says it's the best resection she's ever seen. I 'm back to full health except for the 20 extra pounds I found along the way. No office visit - no Appt - Seen only in hospital room.

DR.

DR. SAID ELSHIHABI WAS FIRED AT WELLSTAR

Are you kidding me

I was scheduled to have an injection. Got to the office took back for pre op. My blood pressure was 200/120. The nurse told me they couldn't give me injection because my blood pressure was to high. I was in severe pain. Sent me home and said if your blood pressure goes down call us we will try to fit you in. He never spoke to me. She sent me home in pain with my blood pressure that high. Told me if I was in that much pain go to the er. Go back? You must be kidding!

Dr Elshihabi is a finely skilled Neurosurgeon. I felt as safe as one can when heading into major surgery - and I was safe through 3 surgeries. Great personality - friendly, able to translate for laypeople. The whole package.

Dr Elshihabi is a finely skilled Neurosurgeon. I felt as one can when heading into major surgery - and I was safe through 3 surgeries. Great perst

Spectacular neurosurgeon!! GONE WHERE???!!!???

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Elshihabi AND his staff. I was devastated this past week to find out he's not at the practice in Marietta any longer, nor associated with Wellstar and "no one" at the practice OR Wellstar seems to know where he's gone. What a great talent and gifted neurosurgeon.

Dr. Elshahabi is incredible! After being told over and over again I "just" had degenerative disk disease and being looked at as if I was making up how much pain I was in he was able to read my MRI and show me why I was in so much pain. I was so relieved I wasn't crazy I actually cried just knowing I wasn't crazy and there was a real issue made me feel so much better. I had back surgery 5 years prior which was a success, however when I returned to that doctors office he sent his assistant who saw nothing on the MRI's. Turns out after a year and a half with a wonderful pain specialist and numerous procedures and tons of narcotics I did need surgery. When I woke up from anesthesia I was completely out of pain. I don't know how to explain it other than a miracle. It has been 6 months since my procedure and I am now kicking my 11 year old athletic sons butt in push-ups, sit ups and planks. I couldn't even put a pair of pants on without sitting down before. For me it's a total miracle!! Dr Elshahabi is down to earth, easy to talk to, and completely humble about his incredible abilities. Humility and bedside manner is rarely found in such an incredibly talented Doctor. I hope you read this Dr. E because I am so grateful for this next chapter of my life, pain free!!

I was very pleased and would like to know where he is practicing now that he is no longer with Wellstar

Dr E IS GREAT!!!! His staff is, also!!!

Dr. Said Elshihabi MD

I would recommend Dr. Said Elshihabi to everyone . Amazing job on surgery.hes not a butcher. He did my neck surgery ,I didn't have swallowing ,or choking issues like surgery before.the incision is not very noticeable unlike other incision from previous surgery. communication is very clear, great bed side manner, he takes time and listens.seems to be curtious and kind. Has wonderful staff.

I have now had 2 back surgeries from Dr. Elshihabi and both have been a smooth transition back into a normal lifestyle.. love him and his staff!!

Consultation for lower back Pain

I had a very bad experience Dr. Said Elshihabi he committed something which i would say is a medical fraud he did not even see me but charged both my insurance as well as co-pay. I reported that to Wellstar and Wellstar did not take any action. I would never recommend a person who has such a wrong business practice .

Dr. Said Elshihabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.