Dr. Said Hemmati Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Said Hemmati?

Worst Doctor EVER

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

The nurses were very nice but the doctor was a jerk!!! I was the first patient of the day and it took him a good 15 minutes to come to the exam room. As soon as he did, no "Hello," "How are you", or anything. I was there for a minor surgical referal and he started talking about other medical issues that were non related. Never asked about my health history but told me what he thought was "my problem". I was "very over weight. Probably snore. I eat the wrong foods" and when I tried to speak up and correct him, he said I was incorrect. NEVER GOING BACK!!! As bad as I need my surgery, I will wait to see another doctor. Oh- and after 2 weeks, he has yet to file the paper work for my surgery with my insurance. He also spoke down to the girls in his office. I have never been so upset by a doctor than with this joker. The only reason I'm giving him a Star is because it makes me!!!

Be warned

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Dr verbally abuses his nurse an is rude an poorly mannered with his patients. He fights with his staff in front of patients about money that supposed patients were supposed to pay. His hands are dirty as are his uniforms an he is very inconsiderate about his oder or the mannerism he uses talking to patients He has also confused patients because he mixes up charts due to the fact his personal work space is highly unorganized.

STAY AWAY!!!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

OMG, without any tests or physical exam this barley movable doctor told me I had breast and uterian cancer, when I demanded copy of record he was reading from, he gives me record of 23 year old patient, I was 61. His nails were filthy caked with under nail dry blood, nasty. He used the walls to hold him while trying to walk. He yelled at me and was rude. He needs to stay home and hang up the stephascope.

Bad experience with Dr. Said Hammati .

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I came to this doctor for surgery consultation because of a spreading type melanoma on my upper back. First he asked to see my breasts, when I asked why? the melanoma is on my back ...he then said "Oh, that's a mistake, I thought you had it in the breast it's a mixed with another patient ... He had no idea why I was there. Although my dermatologist has sent the biopsy results with a note that urgent surgery is I needed. Dr. Said Hammati did not give me a chance to ask any questions, and told me "don't worry." When I asked how soon he can preform the surgery (as he on his way out of the room) he answered; " insurance meeds to approve. If you do not hear from as in a week, call." Dr. Said Hammati is an older man (Mid-seventies), barely walking, bad hearing, bad vision. The total consultation was under a minute. Very scary. I would not trust him take a splinterget out of my finger. What a waist of time & Money!

Bad Communication

Posted on July 1st, 2014

He can't speak English. I asked him things slowly and clearly several times and he could not give answers, he'd just say something unrelated. Communication is very important. He is also very rude and raised his voice, yelling at me to pull down my pants after I said no and explained several times that he already diagnosed my hernia previously and that I did NOT need him to check it. Bad.

Posted on October 7th, 2016