Dr. Said Osman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Said Osman?

Gave me relief after many years

Posted on July 8th, 2017

Dr. Osman relieved my lower back pain with minimal discomfort. I'll go back to him in an instant.

Worst Dr!!!!

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Had surgery in 2015 and now have permanent nerve damage. This Dr would never recognize my issues. Alway tried to skate it. Will never go back and wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy!!!

Very good surgeon

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Dr Osman has performed five spinal surgeries on me. Two neck surgeries and three back surgeries due to degenerative arthritis. I have been extremely pleased with the surgeries and would not go to anyone else.

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Run as fast as you can!! He should not be allowed to operate on anyone!!

lost everything

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Went in for my L5 verterbrae was suppose to be a 3 hr surgery and 3 to 4 weeks back to work.Told him before going in OR I was really scared (which he was hour late for) told me I would be walking out skipping if he was to do anymore I would be incapacitated.He left my MRI in the coffee shop husband found it.My surgery was 8 hrs long and I was admitted in the hospital (was suppose to be in and out inavasive surgery) did a multi level fusion from L4toL5 S1 with bone and tissue grafts. never came to tell my husband the change of surgery. Forgot I was in the hospital came at 8:30 pm the next evening did not look at my back or bandages(if he did would have known was full of blood and I was having a bad reaction to the bandages Nurses couldnt catch him for release codes or meds so I could go home on that was over 60 miles away or walker to take. Thank so much For Nurse Mary at Frederick Hospital. I had 26 months to retire from a job I had 26 years. Went to 2days after due to meds not agreeing made me wait 4 hrs in waiting room in PAIN ask why he did this surgery and why my husband or me did not have a choice got mad ignored me and walked out . and then found out he cannot write pain med perscription had to wait another hour to see Pain med dr who explained that the surgery I had will take 18 months or longer to heal from and then will know how disabled you will be. Well I lost my job as they could not hold my position and I am worse then before I had surgery nerve damage neuropathy in feet cant sleep but 2 to 3 hrs a night back feels like I am in in a vice being squeezed I am disabled. This man should have gave me the choice which would have been NO not only that he knew I had Lupus was in my recordsl as history of cancer why would you have done this I just pray now after 3 years I can get my SS disability when I go to court in November. Please do not let this Doctor touch you has no bedside manner and could careless what he does or how you feel but he got paid big money from my insurance to make me crippled and no future to work or be active with grand kids. ONLY put one star just to be able to summit what I wrote my rating is a big fat zero.

Don't

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Don't

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Don't even consider him. I had a really bad experience. Twice! Maybe you should check his history . Wish i had. "I will fix your back You will be as good as if you were 18 years old again" That was 2010 . I have not been able to work since . It's really hard because i have two children that depends on me. Don't feel sorry for me just don't make the same mistake.

Posted on August 16th, 2015

This man should not be allowed to do surgery on anyone. He is rude and disrespectful.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Run if you are able to walk from this Dr

Great Doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I LOVE Dr Osman! He was very thorough and caring.

Run Away

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Please! Do your family and friends a favor and do not see this surgeon. HE WILL MESS UP YOUR LIFE!

Caviet Emptour. Buyer beware

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

If you value your health, run from this MD