Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Said A Saleh has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 5 of 14
This man was rude, unapologetic for my wait (over an hour) and combative. He told me what happens in the waiting room has nothing to do with him. Really chief? You're a partner so you should talk to your unprofessional office staff. He seemed to be amazed that I had never waited over an hour in a waiting room before. He almost threw me out a few times because he didn't want to deal with my "attitude". Honestly, this man is unprofessional and to top it off, he told me nothing i didn't already know and the whole visit was useless. Nothing he offered me was going to help me or wasn't anything someone else couldn't have done. Ugh! Don't waste your time at this place.
Having Cancer (Leukemia CML) is a scary thing, Dr Saleh has been nothing but a blessing to me and my family as he knows how to keep us all in good spirits and I can tell he truly cares about us. I have grown to know him over the years and he is an amazing person and an amazing doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone with CML / Leukemia. I am sure he is just as good with other medical conditions, however I can only speak from my positive experiences with him and the treatment he has given me.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Seton Hall University
Dr. Said A Saleh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEssex Hematology Oncology Group, 36 Newark Ave Ste 304, Belleville, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Said A Saleh in this video.
Dr. Said A Saleh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belleville, NJ.