Dr. Saied Habibipour Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Saied Habibipour?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Open Heart Surgery

I am a medical professional. My husband had open heart surgery 4 years ago. The care provided by this surgeon is unparalleled. Most notable is the meticulous follow up care given post-operatively. It is no wonder that his rates of post op complications are much lower that that of similar surgeons. My husband's condition was very unstable and critical but I am positive had Dr. Habibipour not intervened in a precise extremely skilled and timely manner, he would not have survived. On top of this, he is a humble, well-spoken man who instills confidence and peace.

Quad By-Pass Surgery

Excellent doctor, extremely satisfied

Happy Surgeon (son of patient)

I am an Orthopedic Surgeon from Los Angeles. My previously healthy father had a massive heart attack in the desert (his home) Fortunately Dr. H was on duty when my father arrived in the ER. While undergoing Angiogram he had two Ventricular Fibrillation events that required resuscitation. Dr. H made the right call and got him in for immediate cardiac bypass. From time of the fire department call to the OR was under 4 hours. Fantastic response times by all involved including paramedic first responders. I thank goodness that Dr. H was working that day. As a surgeon I always pick and choose my family and friends physicians. This time I had no say in the matter and sometimes you end up with very bad care. Not this time! Knowing what I know now I would have picked Dr. H to care for my father.

Dr. Saied Habibipour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.