The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saied Talaie
Dr. Saied Talaie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Wayne, PA (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Talaie is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne, Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus and Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital. Dr. Talaie has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Saied Talaie has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Saied Talaie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.