Dr. Saif Cheema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saif Cheema?

Awsome Doctor!

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I was a new patient of Dr. Cheema's and I received top notch care. The staff was very friendly and eager to help. They all treated me like I was family. Dr. Cheema takes his time with you and he makes you feel welcome and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Cheema. I received the best care ever!

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Very conscious, thorough and caring doctor.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

very nice people, very quick in scheduling

Great Experience

Posted on November 7th, 2011

The patients are scheduled spread out so there is not too much of a wait and you get ample time with the doctor. The staff are friendly and helpful in accommodating schedules for appointments. The doctor is kind and actually cares about the diagnosis, so he will actually ask questions rather than taking everything at face value. I would definitely recommend.

I LIKE HIM

Posted on July 16th, 2011

I HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH THE DOCTOR SINCE I'VE BEEN GOING THERE FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS. I HAVE HAD GOOD HEALTH OVER THOSE YEARS WITH NO HEALTH CONCERNS SO MOST OF MY VISITS ARE JUST ANNUAL EXAMS, FLU SHOTS AND BLOOD WORK. VERY FRIENDLY AND A FRIENDLY STAFF.

You can find better

Posted on March 30th, 2010

This doctor is terrible! He will not listen to what you say and asks the same questions every time you are there even though the answer did not change. He blamed my bronchitis on Cymbalta withdraw when all I needed was a stronger antibiotic I got from another doctor and it cleared right up. the only reason you can get in to see him within minutes is because there is no one waiting to see him. The waiting room is empty. He is very rude and does not spend time addressing the problem. He will pick out something minor you say and focus on that even though that is not the reason you are there. He kept telling me he would treat the problem I was there for next time. On the third visit for the same problem, he said he could not treat that and gave me a referral! Why couldn't he do that on the first visit rather than make me suffer through 3 visits and a referral? Unless you have a minor problem and do not feel like waiting in a waiting room, go see him. If you are looking for a good doctor, go elsewhere.

Posted on November 6th, 2017