Dr. Saika Somjee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Saika Somjee?

Posted on December 10th, 2017

Dr. Somjee is a wonderful doctor. It is so true when tge hospitality at the hospital told me I had chosen the best pediatrician in Yuma. When she saw my baby she was so detailed and she explained to me everything about my newbon baby that as a new first time mom I felt much confident. I recommend her to all.

Awesome doctor!!

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Dr. Somjee is just amazing, she always spends time and is always ready to see my child even if I do not have an appointment. She is always so concerned and takes the time to explain everything to us in details, she also gives us a patient plan before we leave, I just love her, also she shows me my child's growth cahrt at all physicals.

Posted on February 8th, 2015

a really rude doctor, told me she wanted to stop talking to me just because I was concerned about a skin problem with my baby and for her it was normal. I told her if she could please write down about the most important infomation she was discussing that day because I'll be starting solids and she told me that's what I'm telling everything so you know I can't write down everything. but she talks really fast and almost doesn't let you talk and I had a few questions to make that I didn't want to forget. she doesn't take too much time and always talking fast. she was rude to me just because I was worried. she told me you worry a lot, but it's about my first baby I worry and care for her a lot. horrible doctor.

Posted on November 7th, 2012

Dr.Somjee does not spend much time with her patients. She says make it fast i have other patients waiting & she doesnt let you talk at all. Somjee is always making unnecessary comments at time of the appointment. She also is very rude to the parents if they dont take there children to there appointment even if they couldnt make it because there busy or with something important. You can hardly understand anything she says because she is talking really fast so she can move on .

Posted on October 7th, 2015