Dr. Saima A Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saima A Khan?

Best doc ever.

Excellent doctor who cares about her patients

Dr Saima Khan is a most compassionate person. She is straight up with me and I'm straight up with her. Her dedication is awesome. She is with me 100%, helping with my many health challenges.

Very personable and takes the time to talk to the patient, their concerns and goals.

Awesome Doctor!!

Dr. Kahn is my father's doctor. She takes excellent care of him by being patient with him and accepting what he is comfortable with and what he is comfortable with. I am so glad my father has a caring, competent doctor overseeing his medical care! (I also appreciate Dr. Kahn's office staff who are very helpful and wonderful working through pharmacy issues!)

the BEST doctor I ever had!!!!

Dr. Saima, is the most caring , most kindest and most loving person that I have ever known in the medical field. When they made her they broke the mold. She is my doctor, but also she has become a special friend. She is a very SPECIAL person. Many of my friends now go to her. I love her, what a good person and very knowledgable doctor!

Kind and sincere doctor:)

I recently started going to doctor khan she is very down to earth and sincere.I have come to her from a very bad doctor who I thought cared about people but as some people do they get caught up in the money and don't care for patients as they should.I know I have alot of work ahead of me to deal with trusting doctors again, but I think I found someone who cares about people and not money:)

Dr. Saima Khan, like her father the doctor before her, is the kindest, most gentle and caring doctor my family has ever gone to. Even with "bad news", when necessary, she is optimistic and you leave feeling hopeful.My husband was diagnosed withcancer a year ago following thorough tests by Dr. Khan. She sent him to the best docs, and said she would pray for him. He is cancer free and almost finished with his chemo. We love Dr. Khan!

Doris Kempa

Dr. Khan is a very special Dr., she is very friendly & caring, she takes time with you, where other Drs. DON'T!!!!!!! I haven't seen her in awhile because of my insurance, & I'm unemployed, so I just can't afford to go to her. I LOVE HER, AS A DOCTOR & A FRIEND SHE IS VERY CARING!!!!!!!

Dr. Saima A Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.