Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Saima A Pasha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Saima A Pasha has the following 11 expertise
- Peptic Ulcer
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saima A Pasha - Posted on April 10th, 2015
I never met a physician who schedules appointments when a patient needs routine documentation filled out. This doctor will not do anything for you if you don't schedule appointment time. Tries to avoid giving patients preventative booster shots and vaccines by claiming they never received patient immunization records ans says shots aren't necessary because they must have had them elsewhere! Money hungry and greedy!! Also says she us doing a referral to another specialist when in fact, the referral is never processed!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saima A Pasha - Posted on March 31st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saima A Pasha - Posted on February 12th, 2013
Worse PCP I have ever dealt with!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saima A Pasha - Posted on October 12th, 2012
I complain to this doctor about a sore throat and swollen lymph nodes. She said to gargle with salt and water and I would be fine. The next day I woke up with fever, chills, my lip and tongue . A Doctor in the ER told me that my PCP would need to follow up with further blood test with and refer me to rheumatology. In fact 3 doctors said this including my best friend who is ER doctor in NYC and my Uncle who is a PCP in Texas. Dr. Pasha flatly refused saying that she had done enough blood work and that my illness were in my head. She is rude and doesn't listen. Suggest you find a doctor that doesn't automatically believe that they can right you off or who has parked themselves in an office in low income areas so that they can right off there patients as crazy wackos with illness in their heads!
Exceptional knowlege and bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saima A Pasha - Posted on March 29th, 2012
Dr. Pasha has been my primary care physician for years. She takes the time to listen to me and let me know my options. She sincerly cares for her patients and if needed makes sure you come to the follow-up appointments. She explains the diagnosis thoroughly in a way the patient understand. Getting an appointment with her is never a problem and she has evening appointments for those who work during the day.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Pasha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Saima A Pasha Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Saima A Pasha is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bristol, CT.