Dr. Saima A Pasha Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Saima A Pasha?

Unethical

I never met a physician who schedules appointments when a patient needs routine documentation filled out. This doctor will not do anything for you if you don't schedule appointment time. Tries to avoid giving patients preventative booster shots and vaccines by claiming they never received patient immunization records ans says shots aren't necessary because they must have had them elsewhere! Money hungry and greedy!! Also says she us doing a referral to another specialist when in fact, the referral is never processed!

Very pleasant, thorough, asks questions and listens to your answers. Very satisfied with practice and doctor.

Stop whining!!!

Any smart doctor won't over prescribe antibiotics. Stop your whining you loser!! She's a great doctor!

Worse PCP I have ever dealt with!!!!

I complain to this doctor about a sore throat and swollen lymph nodes. She said to gargle with salt and water and I would be fine. The next day I woke up with fever, chills, my lip and tongue . A Doctor in the ER told me that my PCP would need to follow up with further blood test with and refer me to rheumatology. In fact 3 doctors said this including my best friend who is ER doctor in NYC and my Uncle who is a PCP in Texas. Dr. Pasha flatly refused saying that she had done enough blood work and that my illness were in my head. She is rude and doesn't listen. Suggest you find a doctor that doesn't automatically believe that they can right you off or who has parked themselves in an office in low income areas so that they can right off there patients as crazy wackos with illness in their heads!

Exceptional knowlege and bedside manner

Dr. Pasha has been my primary care physician for years. She takes the time to listen to me and let me know my options. She sincerly cares for her patients and if needed makes sure you come to the follow-up appointments. She explains the diagnosis thoroughly in a way the patient understand. Getting an appointment with her is never a problem and she has evening appointments for those who work during the day.

Compassionate. Listened to my comments. Concerned. Explained a course of treatment.

Very Caring Approach

Dr. Pasha is a very caring person. She is thorough with her examination and takes the time to explain what she is doing and why. She actually takes time necessary to be sure you have any questions answered. She is a true professional who treats you like you are her most important patient. I highly recommend her.

Discounts patient's self knowledge

The doctor refused to listen to me when I told her that I needed a refill on my antibiotics to combat a sinus infection. I told her that I'd be traveling and I could not afford to have the infection come back, and that it wasn't entirely cleared up. She refused to refill. Ordered a bunch of tests - and never called to discuss the results. My infection got worse. I was sick for three more weeks - needlessly. Her office would not return my call for an entire day - the day before I had to leave on a trip - without the medicine I needed. Talking to Pasha is like talking to a brick wall - she has a preconceived notion of what she's going to do and refuses to listen to the patient. A know-it-all manner that, in my case, backfired. I've changed PCPs.