Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saira N Aslam MD
Dr. Saira N Aslam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Saira N Aslam has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Saira N Aslam has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saira N Aslam - Posted on January 14th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saira N Aslam - Posted on June 1st, 2014
Great experience! Very knowledgeble. HIghly recommend.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saira N Aslam - Posted on January 30th, 2013
Figety, nervous...too busy for me
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saira N Aslam - Posted on August 15th, 2012
20 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Saira N Aslam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Saira N Aslam's office for more information.
8901 Rockville Pike Bethesda, MD : (301) 295-4000
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Saira N Aslam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.