Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sairam L Atluri MD
Dr. Sairam L Atluri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sairam L Atluri has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Sairam L Atluri has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 54
Other options exist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sairam L Atluri - Posted on September 1st, 2018
Check out all the options for your pain provider. - it's truly about finding a match or fitbbased on your care needs. But- I must also say that the current website speaks volumes in its tone- multiple times it mentions shady clinics and shady providers which is Ann interesting tone to take. More about (-) than the (+) attributes he brings. Lastly- I was personally concerned as the provider was ready to start a procedure and yet did not have the basic needed info about my related health condition. Super critical that he needed to know- it was the last procedure he did on me and was the reason I went elsewhere for my care.
Professional and took the time to listen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sairam L Atluri - Posted on May 11th, 2018
What a piece of work he is
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sairam L Atluri - Posted on February 24th, 2018
Wow this guy is nuts,do not let him touch your back.all he is worried about is money and letting you know he is. The boss. Very self-absorbed. He did not even look up from his computer when he talked to me. Treat you like a doormat. The staff is just as bad as him, of course having to work for somebody like that I can't blame them. just do yourself a favor and find a real doctor.
How is he in business
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sairam L Atluri - Posted on February 2nd, 2018
28 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1990
University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
Dr. Sairam L Atluri Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTRI STATE PAIN MANAGEMENT SERVICES, 7655 5 Mile Rd Ste 117, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sairam L Atluri, MD - Pain Medicine in Cincinnati, OH, in this video.
Dr. Sairam L Atluri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.