Dr. Sajeev Anand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sajeev Anand?

Posted on November 25th, 2016

Love him great doctor....

Posted on November 12th, 2016

I was so impressed by how well this doctor & his staff were. Everyone was friendly, welcoming and understanding considering how most of the people coming in would be dealing with a disease that no one should suffer from including me. This office is beautiful, not depressing like most. Very open & airy, very bright, large windows, knew their job & was willing to do what was needing to be done w/o attitude. Dr. Anand was super friendly & nice. Did not rush in rush out. Took his time with me, spoke to me not down to me like it makes you feel that your a bother; and of course the dreaded explanation of the diagnosis. He explained everything in layman's terms not big medical words. This is my first visit because I had to find an oncologist quickly. So I started blindly and took a chance. I have decided to stay with this doctor just because I feel super comfortable continuing; I will be starting chemo and everything related to it. Everything such as blood work etc is done "in house" so to speak. I will continue updating as best as I can. I highly recommend this doctor and his entire office. Anyone that needs to find this kind of a doctor please give him a chance to help you.

My initial referral to him

Posted on July 27th, 2012