More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Saji K Gopinathan has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Saji K Gopinathan has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Saji K Gopinathan has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Saji and the entire staffing at Kidzcare are wonderful. He is the second pediatrician my son has seen and we love him. The only complaints I have are that you get in the room fast but wait 30 minutes to an hour and a half before you ever see the Doctors or Nurses. Tad bit aggravating they expect you to be here 30 minutes early for your appointment but you don't get seen anywhere near your actual appointment time. There's nothing worse than having a toddler pretty much locked in a room waiting on a doctor all day.
Excellent doctor but his reception staff has to be the worst i have ever seen . i was told my sick newborn would be taken into a room immediately only to be told there were no rooms when i arrived. i would have been fine with this except 3 people were called ahead of me. even a teenager. im pretty sure i was only treated this way because the receptionist was on a phone call when i was waiting and rubbing her temples. my advice if you cant handle the job professionally get a new job.
Dr. Saji is the most caring, wonderful doctor! He is extremely knowledgeable and make myself and my children feel very comfortable and cared for. I never leave with a doubt in my mind that he is the very best choice for my family. My daughter has asthma and it is just not ok with him that she use a rescue inhaler much, rather the regular regime he has her on should be working well enough that she not need a rescue med. He truly takes the time with you and makes your children fall in love with him! The office staff are ignorant and rude...DEFINITELY NOT a reflection of his professionalism!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
New York University
Dr. Saji K Gopinathan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKidzcare Pediatrics, 119 Epperson St, Athens, TN
Dr. Saji K Gopinathan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, TN.