The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saju S Eapen
Dr. Saju S Eapen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roanoke, VA, with another office in Lynchburg, VA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Eapen is affiliated with Lewisgale Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Saju S Eapen has 2 locations
1505 Franklin Rd SW
Roanoke, VA 24016
2015 Tate Springs Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24501
Book Online Now
Dr. Saju S Eapen has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Saju S Eapen has the following 10 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saju S Eapen - Posted on February 3rd, 2017
limited access one day per week
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saju S Eapen - Posted on December 30th, 2008
The clinic in Lynchburg is clean, well-run, and comfortable. However, when the allergist is only in one day per week, it's hard to get appointments, difficult to get follow-up information, and frustratingly slow in interpreting test results. Eapen himself is personable, knowledgeable, and professional. His staff nurses are also competent.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Eapen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1999
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Saju S Eapen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Saju S Eapen, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Roanoke, VA, in this video.
Dr. Saju S Eapen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.