Dr. Sakina N Khalidi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sakina N Khalidi?

Always there for you

I've been seeing Dr. Khalidy for about 10 years, I have very bad infections that come and go, and needed several surgeries. Her and her staff was always there for me and were very understanding, even in the beginning when I had no insurance Dr. Khalidi worked with me. As a nurse I had to deal with a lot of doctors in my life, not just as a patient, but to work with, and Dr. Khalidi is the best, I always recommend her to all of my friends and family

patient

I have been suffering with issues for about 4 years and have seen many different doctors. Dr. Khalidi has taken the time to find the root of my issues. She is very thorough.

New to area,wife called for appointment she is having issues aug 31 was told see you in oct.ridiculous.the problem is now not in oct.apparently not as careing staff as put out to be.shameful

Best doctor ever

Dr. Khalidi is a warm and very caring doctor. She is very professional and treats each patient with respect and concern. You could do no better than to put yourself in her hands.

Malpractice

I have had 8 surgeries to repair her misdiagnosis and injury caused during a vaginal ultrasound.

Wonderful MD

By far, best MD I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with!

Best Gyn in town

Highly recommended. Amazing physician. Always willing to listen. Clean office. Full of smiles.

As a long time patient, I have always been very happy with Dr. Khalidi. She is a very caring physician who is always willing to listen to my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Khalidi and her office .

Impersonal and not compassionate

it takes a smart and gifted doctor to try and resolve the health issue you may be having and come to a diagnosis .Dr. Kahlidi seems to struggle in this area of expertise .She doesn't have compassion for your pain and I found her to be extremely disconnected . Her staff seems nice at first but later only to find out they are a group of immature and unprofessional women who don't want to be bothered in assisting you . I do not recommend her at all . I don't like to say anything bad about anyone but I hate to see people waste their time and not receive the quality service which they so much deserve .

Dr. Khalidi is Amazing!

What a great doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Khalidi - she is very kind and professional. I was very nervous at my appointment and she put me at ease. I felt comfortable asking her questions. Her staff was great as well. Port Charlotte is lucky to have her, and I'm never going anywhere else!

Front Medical Office Administration

I was referred to Dr. Khaladi about 6 years ago. She is one of the best Dr's I've ever had. Dr. Khaladi is a patient and extremely caring person who takes the time to really listen, she has saved my life ! Before being taken care of by her, I was having personal issues, and she helped me overcome them, she makes sure to follow up as well. I have great respect for her. I always brag about what a great Dr. and person she is to everyone. Thank you Dr. Khalidi

Dr. Sakina N Khalidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.