Dr. Sakina Mirshahi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sakina Mirshahi?

Knowledgeable and caring

Posted on June 29th, 2017

She takes the time to listen to you. She is concerned and cares about her patience and job.

Excellent experience

Posted on February 20th, 2015

We have been using Patient First for urgent/sick care for several years. I met Dr Mirshahi during a crisis; she was thorough and referred me to excellent specialists. I was so pleased with her care, attitude and practice over the years that she is now my PCP. The most important thing is to find a doctor with whom you can communicate. You may not think this is possible at an urgent care center, but it worked out very well for me, and for many others according to the nurses at Patient First.

Urgent Care Visit

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Dr. Mirshahi works in an urgent care environment so much of the time related issues are out of her control. Blame Patient First's business model for that. To be fair, Urgent Care is difficult and unpredictable for everyone and I don't even know if you can blame the facility. You can perhaps blame the fact that there are to many sick people at any given time? :) Dr. Mirshahi has an excellent bedside manner. She is kind and compassionate. The facility was well above average busy when I was there. She was prompted twice by staff in connection to how busy they were. But she took the extra time that was needed with my specific situation and even went so far as to recommend beyond medical and told me about possible vitamins that could help me and inquired about my GP to make sure they were taking proper care of me. It was refreshing to be treated like a human being and listened to. Especially given the chaotic environment. I wish I could find a way to share this review everywhere at once, she deserves it. Urgent Care doctors work very hard!

Posted on August 27th, 2017